Sample cases from BIT engagements in Wisconsin
Business Issue – What is the growth potential of our market and what lines of treatment will be needed in our service area?
- Set up listening posts to keep an eye on the signals in their healthcare field.
- Identify what kinds of searches people are doing in their area and suggestions for improved SEO.
- Identify market potential for a new clinic in a specified area. Focus on market size, customer profiles, types of service, competitors already in the area and other potential barriers to entry.
- Market potential for learning support services in specified area.
- Demographic trends for specified area to see if there will be a market for our services there.
“All the reports provided were extremely useful. The maps were exactly what they needed to better understand the potential in the area where they were looking to expand. The market research allowed them to complete their feasibility report to present to their Board of Directors. Finally, the digital marketing ideas were implemented almost immediately!”
The owner stated, “We definitely did not have the capacity to do this kind of work on our own!”
Manufacturer high pressure valves
Business Issue – Increase revenue through new market penetration using modified products.
- How does the company brand itself as a thought leader and trusted source in the field? Content marketing topics and avenues provided.
- Ideas on how to build brand awareness and make the company top-of-mind when it comes to high pressure water hydraulics.
- Website audit and competitor comparison. Suggestions on improving SEO to increase leads.
- Used “ideal customer list” from the client to identify new industries/application that might be able to benefit from high pressure water valves. Looked at list of various industries, size of each, and sales potential.
“The research provided by BIT gave us not only quantified and qualified market segments to go after but the value statements which would resonate with them. In short, the program provided a blueprint for expanding our presence in the market.”